NJ Tank Experts
Tank issues? Whether it's the installation of a new unit, or the repair of your current one, Lawes' Service department can help! With over 85 years in the business, our tank experts make sure your tank project is done safely and efficiently.
Additionally, if you are inquiring about the removal, and/or remediation of an existing tank or property, please contact the NJ tank experts at Lawes Environmental Services! We can help you through every step of the process from property sweeps to permits to project completion.
Oil Storage Tanks
At Lawes, the tank experts in our service department strongly recommends the installation of a Roth DWT storage tank. Why?
- The Roth DWT is actually a plastic fuel tank (similar to the gas can you use for your lawn mower) inside of a galvanized steel containment tank. If the inner tank should leak for any reason, the containment tank has the capacity to hold over 110% of the volume of the inner tank. The inner tank is impervious to the acids that can cause a plain steel tank to corrode and stark leaking. One a plain steel tank starts to corrode, there is nothing to contain the leaking fuel oil, and it will leak into the environment.
- The Roth DWT can be installed inside or outside (exterior installation with a Roth tank cover, or in an enclosure) as an above ground fuel storage tank. The Roth DWT cannot be installed underground.
- If the inner and outer tank of a Roth DWT should fail, causing an oil spill, within the warranty period due to a manufacturer's defect, clean-up costs of up to one million dollars US ($1,000,000.00) per occurrence are covered by an insurance policy.
Also, we can install either a Granby residential, or a Granby commercial skid steel tank as a conventional alternative to the Roth DWT. Granby tanks are...
- Always a tough tank
- Come with a 10-year warranty
- Certified to contain petroleum products under the UL
Have questions? We're always happy to help!
Installations and Repairs! 732-741-6300